- ‘Alexa: What’s the Shortest ED or Urgent Care Wait Time?’on November 20, 2017 at 10:00 am
Northwell Health is exploring the potential of voice recognition technology to improve health care.
- Iowa Hospital's Nursing Dashboard Tracks Best Practiceson November 13, 2017 at 10:00 am
Grundy County Memorial Hospital leadership and clinicians use analytic tools to prevent central line-associated bloodstream infections and improve patient outcomes.
- Information Exchange Portal Closes the Gap Between Health System and Social Servicesby email@example.com on November 2, 2017 at 9:00 am
A successful project launched by the Parkland Center for Clinical Innovation in Dallas resulted in a 36 percent reduction in emergency department visits.
- Managing Information Securityon October 30, 2017 at 4:00 am
Developing a sustainable information risk management program is essential to the delivery of value-based care.
- Two Ways Tech Can Support Care Coordination and Improve Outcomeson October 9, 2017 at 9:00 am
To support integrated care teams, organizations need to look at where there are gaps appropriate for technology to fill.
- How an EHR Upgrade Put a Rural Health System Back on Trackby firstname.lastname@example.org on September 28, 2017 at 9:00 am
Coteau des Prairies Health Care's new system has boosted provider satisfaction and improved population health capabilities.
- Connecticut Children's Simplifies Physician Documentation with Analyticson September 20, 2017 at 9:00 am
Clinical decision-support tools drive continuous improvement and performance excellence initiatives.
- Preparing for the Challenge of Artificial Intelligenceon September 18, 2017 at 9:00 am
The results of an AI system’s operations will only be as good as the information used to train the system and the training itself.
- Henry Ford Health System’s Health Data Exchange Fuels Next Gen ACOon September 11, 2017 at 9:00 am
Electronic data sharing supports integration of care to improve care delivery and outcomes.
- Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Organoids Are Revolutionizing Medicineon August 25, 2017 at 9:00 am
New technologies are helping to provide care in ways that were once hard to imagine, in this week's roundup of health care news.