Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Human Resources Manager for a direct hire FTE position in Phoenix, AZ. In addition to a deep well of HR experience, our ideal candidate is driven, analytical, empathetic, and a charismatic leader and motivator.
Human Resources Manager Primary Responsibilities
- In this role as the Human Resources Manager, you will be relied upon to develop and promote an overall HR strategy for the company. This work will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Working with company leadership to direct activities related to human resource functions: on-boarding, training, retention, employee relations, complaint resolution, performance management, and policy development.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that nurture a positive working environment as well as drive high performance.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
Human Resources Manager Key Qualifications
- The defining qualifications for this role are:
- 10 or more years of progressive Human Resources experience with demonstrable knowledge of HR best practices and processes, including up to date/emerging trends.
- 5 or more years of team leadership experience with demonstrable experience leading others, developing and motivating others, and influencing change.
- Other Education/Skills/Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA preferred).
- Strong understanding of applicable federal and state employment laws and government agencies.
- Track record of strategic thinking, thought leadership, and analytical decision making within human resources.
- Experience in a rapid-growth organization and/or healthcare company is preferred.
- History of effectively coaching across all levels and functions, including individuals in more senior roles than oneself.
- Strong experience collaborating with cross functional teams, defining problems, establishing facts, drawing valid conclusions and delivering workable solutions.
Why Work Here?
- This is a championship business team in the making, looking for standout leaders who enjoy challenging, but rewarding work in a fast-paced environment.
- Join a young, rapidly growing company, offering exciting professional career opportunities, with competitive pay and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org