Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a senior level HealthRules Programmer Analyst for a direct-hire, permanent FTE position in the northern San Francisco Bay Area. Interested candidates should have 2+ years’ development experience within the HealthEdge HealthRules Payor application.
HealthRules Programmer Analyst Primary Duties
- In this senior level HealthRules Programmer Analyst role, you will support the migration of Amisys software to HealthEdge HealthRules Payor.
- Test, schedule, and implement new releases and upgrades of software.
- Test, schedule, and implement interface changes to systems when needed.
- Assist other programming staff with design and testing methodologies.
- Use various resources to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
HealthRules Programmer Analyst Key Qualifications
- 2 or more years’ development experience with HealthEdge HealthRules Payor application is the defining qualification for this role, prior experience with Amisys conversions a major plus.
- Operational knowledge of HealthRules/HealthEdge connectors.
- Apache Camel experience.
- Core Java, Java IO/nio, Linux, Oracle, Shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of consuming web Services, Soap UI.
- Spring/Spring Boot, Active Batch, refactoring, research skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org