Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Professional Billing Analyst for a fully remote 3 month contract position at a top-tier healthcare organization in NC. Successful candidates will be certified in Epic Resolute Professional Billing with 3+ years’ experience providing configuration and production support for Epic electronic health records software in a healthcare environment.
Epic Professional Billing Analyst Primary Duties
- Providing technical application support for Epic Professional Billing (PB) operational tasks. in a healthcare environment.
- Gathering, analyzing and evaluating user needs, and implementing, optimizing, supporting and troubleshooting Epic EHR software.
- Collaborating with internal and external technical and end user groups to ensure applications meet the organization’s clinical and business needs when building and implementing the system.
- Planning, preparing, and executing test scripts for application testing, new release testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
Epic Professional Billing Analyst Key Qualifications
- 3+ years hands-on Epic revenue cycle production support experience required, with experience of at least one full life cycle Epic implementation/upgrade in a clinical environment.
- Epic certification in Epic Resolute Professional Billing required.
- Proven track record of creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships and optimization of their EHR systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare, Technology, or related field required.
- Nice to have: Charge Router certification, Epic Electronic Payment Posting experience, Charge Router experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com