Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Clarity Analyst for a direct hire FTE opportunity at a premier healthcare organization in NC. The schedule for this position is 2 days onsite per week. Interested candidates should be certified in Epic Clarity Data Model.
Epic Clarity Analyst Primary Responsibilities
- In this role as an Epic Clarity Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst (level II) you will effectively deliver Business Intelligence solutions to the hospital user community.
- Use Epic and other BI tools in order to transform data into information for business decision making.
- Administer the Epic and other BI applications and provide customer support for reporting deliverables.
- Work with business and clinical users of the BI system to define data requirements and converts those requirements into meaningful Business Intelligence solutions.
- Act as primary system administrator and support contact for BI solutions.
- Develop and debug SQL code, Crystal reports, Radar Dashboards, and Business Objects Universes.
Epic Clarity Analyst Key Qualifications
- 3 or more years’ experience with Epic Clarity Data Model and SQL.
- Certified in Epic Clarity Data model.
- Knowledge and ability to extract data from hierarchical, relational, and dimensional databases including Epic’s Chronicle, Clarity, and Caboodle databases.
- Thorough understanding of the standard tools, workflow processes, and/or procedures and concepts used in the deployment and development of the Epic EHR applications.
- Proven track record of creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships and optimization of their EHR systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare, Technology, or related field required.
Why Work Here?
- Join a nationally recognized health care organization providing outstanding care and adding value to the communities of NC. This is a unique organization and home to a culture where people are proud to spend the majority of their careers helping contribute towards the mission.
- In addition to this culture unlike any other, you will enjoy a generous benefits package with many programs and services to help you grow personally and professionally.
- Work from home 3 days out of the week!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org