Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Sr. Epic Research Analyst for a contract position. This is a fully remote role aside from minimal onsite for Go-Live. Potentially long-term contract, with 3 month trial period to begin. If you are a Senior Epic Systems Analyst with Research certification, we’d be interested in speaking with you about this opening. Consideration for interview will depend upon whether applicants have current Epic Research certification(s).
Sr. Epic Research Analyst Areas of Responsibility
- Primarily responsible for assisting in the operation and administration of clinical information systems, collaborating with clinical and technical associates to enhance workflow methodology and tools.
- Support responsibilities include application support of medium to high complexity for acute and non-acute care clinical applications for a large, multi-regional healthcare system; provides incident, change and problem management support following the outlined ITIL processes.
- This position must possess sufficient detailed healthcare knowledge and systems expertise to support assigned clinical application(s).
Sr. Epic Research Analyst Key Qualifications
- Epic Research Certification(s): Research (current NVT) certification is required. Epic certification is the most important qualification, without which we cannot consider your application.
- Must have 3 years minimum progressive experience as an Epic Analyst in a healthcare environment, with knowledge of and hands-on experience in build, implementation and support of Epic Research modules.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org