Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Senior Epic Ambulatory Analyst for a short-term, fully remote contract opportunity on the West Coast. This is a high-priority need starting as soon as possible, If you have Epic Ambulatory certification and at least 3 years’ Ambulatory build experience (actual configuration and backend coding experience, not training or elbow support) we think you might be a fit for this role!
Senior Epic Ambulatory Analyst Key Qualifications
- Epic Ambulatory Certification required.
- 5+ years of Epic build/configuration experience (not implementation training and/or at-the-elbow support)
- 5+ years of Epic consulting experience.
Why work here?
- 100% remote contract, work from home August through October!
- You will work at a not-for-profit health system that has been providing advanced medical care for patients for over 100 years and their nationally recognized services provide families with the patient-centered care they deserve.
- Through partnership with physicians and their communities, this hospital is recognized as a state leader in quality care, safety, patient experience, transparency, cost effectiveness, and community health. Jump on this opportunity while it’s open!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com