Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources, in collaboration with local partner Canyon Staffing, is recruiting a SAP Database Administrator for a 6 month onsite contract role in Glendale, AZ. This role is for immediate start, local candidates preferred.
SAP Database Administrator Primary Duties
- Review and Apply SAP OSS notes in SAP.
- Review and apply SAP Support Packages.
- Create and manage SAPGUI deployment packages.
- Review and apply service Packs for SAP R/3, SAP Portal and SAP PI (Process Integrator).
- SAP R/3 Database management (Oracle on Windows/Linux).
- Manage and Configure SAP Enterprise Portal (Basis Components).
- Manage, Configure and apply transports to SAP PI (Process Integrator – Exchange Infrastructure).
- Work with development and security teams to resolve technology integration challenges.
- Review and apply transports for SAP ERP, Enterprise Portal, Process Integration, and Business Warehouse.
- Troubleshoot desktop, network, and system issues.
- Manage, Configure and apply transports to SAP Gateway.
SAP Database Administrator Key Qualifications
- 5 years or more relevant SAP DBA experience doing tasks similar to the above primary duties.
- SAP Basis experience in SAP version ECC 5.0 or higher.
- R/3 Enterprise Basis experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com