Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an IT PMO Project Manager for a 100% remote contract position to help with various projects at an award winning healthcare organization in FL. The anticipated engagement period will commence as soon as possible and end in approximately six to nine months. Interested candidates should have 5+ years’ experience leading projects in the healthcare industry and experience with Epic EMR and/or Epic Ambulatory projects.
- Working Location: Remote
- Hours per week: 40-50 hours (core working hours between 8am-5pm est M-F). Flexibility is needed for this role with some evening/weekend hours possible.
IT PMO Project Manager Key Qualifications
- 5+ years leading IT projects in the healthcare industry, with specific experience with Epic EMR and/or Epic Ambulatory projects.
- Professional experience that directly meets the standards for Project Management Professionals or a PMP certification.
- Full project lifecycle from initiation through deployment Project Management experience, including Conflict Resolution, Issue Management and Escalation, Communication and Change Management.
- Technical project experience to support Requirements/System Design, Testing, and Training.
- Experience leading 3-5 concurrent projects across different business areas and the ability to lead large projects with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to adopt different project tools from MS Project to PPM Tools such as Sciforma, Planview or One2Teams.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, exceptional communication and customer relationship skills.
Why work here?
- Beginning with orientation, you will learn that this hospital is a very unique place to work. Their highly interactive service delivery program sets the stage for what working there is all about, and they foster an environment where staff provides the highest quality care with kindness and respect.
- Enjoy working at a medical center recognized as a leader in Florida and one of the best in the nation, working with a network of community and academic providers to be at the forefront of care delivery, care coordination, and population health management in the region.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com