Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Meditech Revenue Cycle Analyst for a permanent, direct hire FTE position in Stamford, CT. Successful candidates will possess knowledge and experience in the maintenance, support, and implementation of Meditech electronic medical record (EMR) revenue cycle software in clinical/hospital settings.
- Schedule: Full-Time – On-site
Principal Duties of the Meditech Revenue Cycle Analyst
- As the Meditech Revenue Cycle Analyst, you will play a major role in researching and resolving Meditech software problems as part of daily operational support:
- Work in conjunction with the Senior analyst and the Team Lead in the overall design, implementation, training, documentation; operation and support of Meditech applications, databases, interfaces and reports.
- Duties also include the maintenance and advancement of Meditech and other HIS applications; the planning, implementing, testing and training on applications; and the investigation, resolution and notification of issues escalated through Service Desk tickets.
Meditech Revenue Cycle Analyst Skills and Experience
- Successful candidates will possess knowledge and experience in the maintenance, support, and implementation of Meditech electronic medical record (EMR) revenue cycle software in clinical/hospital settings. Acute care and professional billing required.
- Possess understanding of appropriate hospital workflows, commercially available technology, and relational database concepts.
- Expertise with a report writing tool such as Crystal Reports.
- Background in Meditech applications from an IS standpoint is a MUST – modules such as B/AR, ABS, GL, AP, Claims, etc.
- Meditech certification(s) a bonus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com