Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a 100% remote senior Jiva Software Engineer to join a team on the West Coast for a 12 month contract opportunity. The successful candidate will be a true Jiva expert with 5+ years of experience working with Jiva API’s and on coding applications that integrate with ZeOmega’s Jiva care management system.
Jiva Software Engineer Primary Responsibilities
- Code software applications that integrate with ZeOmega’s Jiva care management system and Cognizant’s QNXT claims processing system.
- Assist in the migration of data from Essette to Jiva.
- Create wrap-around applications that integrate with Jiva, QNXT, and Data Warehouse.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy multi-tiered applications and batch processes.
- Troubleshoot, optimize, and tune applications.
- Collaborate with Business Systems Analysts on business requirements review.
- Conduct data analysis, identify issues, and recommend and implement solutions.
- Create ad-hoc and automated reporting solutions as needed.
Jiva Software Engineer Key Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience working on applications that integrate with ZeOmega’s Jiva care management system.
- 5+ years of experience working with Jiva’s APIs and expert knowledge of Jiva’s data model.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience in a variety of programming languages.
- 7+ years of BizTalk and .NET developer experience using Visual Studio.
- 7+ years of advanced SQL Server experience.
- Experience in building out new care management systems.
- Knowledge of Health Care industry systems.
- Strong understanding of common SDLC process methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org