Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Information Technology Project Manager for a part-time contract opportunity in Vermont. The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong project management skills as well as hands-on web development experience.
- Contract duration: 14-18 months
- Part time: 20 hours/week on average
- Primarily remote, with a small amount of onsite work for critical meetings.
Information Technology Project Manager Primary Duties
- Your main focus as Project Manager will be managing the ongoing consolidation of 6 separate websites into one platform.
- Acting as primary liaison with the vendor project manager and to the IT department to assign the right subject matter experts to issues as they arise.
- Facilitating status meetings and setting agendas.
- Coordinating work done by different members of the team.
- Maintaining the schedule and budget to ensure the project stays on track, and escalating issues when they arise.
- Ensuring the Scope of Work is adhered to and that deliverables are met.
- Supporting management of 3rd party vendors brought in to support the project.
- Communicating project updates to key stakeholders.
Information Technology Project Manager Key Qualifications
- 5+ years of IT project management experience including working with diverse teams to develop and deploy websites.
- Professional web development experience and hands-on experience with website consolidation projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, or a Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Skilled in multiple project management methodologies (e.g. Agile/Scrum, Wfaterfall).
- Ability to influence and lead change in a complex, matrixed organization.
- Experienced consensus builder demonstrating expertise in working with cross-functional technology teams.
- Able to interact and communicate with C-Level executives and senior leadership.
Why Work Here?
- This is a world-class academic medical center that you will be proud to work for, with endless opportunities for meaningful work and professional growth.
- In this role you will work with a diverse group of smart, collaborative, innovative, and creative people who care about their community.
- Discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism and mutual respect – and a life-changing career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com