Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an ERP Developer for a direct hire FTE role in Raleigh, North Carolina. We are *not* looking for a business analyst but a technical developer experienced in application build within Infor Cloudsuite V11, in addition to Java experience.
ERP Developer Primary Duties
- Lead the development build, rollout, and support of Infor ERP and other assigned application(s).
- Lead design and analysis, application configuration, testing, system documentation, and training if indicated.
- Functions as second-level response by communicating with end users of the system to understand issues and implement solutions.
- Assist department management in use of assigned applications to assist with maximizing department performance and management decision-making.
- Function as a liaison between IS, customer department and vendor(s).
ERP Developer Key Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of ERP application build – design, configuration, testing, support experience in Infor CloudSuite.
- Technical CloudSuite V11 experience — HCM/FSM/Supply Chain.
- Experience working with Infor/Lawson IPAs (process flows).
- Experience designing custom interfaces in Infor/Lawson.
- Experience working in a healthcare IT environment.
- System integrations experience.
- Java skills.
Why work here?
- Join a nationally recognized health care organization providing outstanding care and adding value to the communities of NC. This is a unique organization and home to a culture where people are proud to spend the majority of their careers helping contribute towards the mission.
- In addition to this culture unlike any other, you will enjoy a generous benefits package with many programs and services to help you grow personally and professionally.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com