Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a remote Epic Tapestry Analyst for a 6 month contract opportunity at a premier healthcare organization. This position will be 100% remote and has a possibility of extension after 6 months. Interested applicants must be Tapestry Benefits Engine certified and have hands-on Tapestry Benefits Engine build and testing experience.
Epic Tapestry Benefits Engine Analyst Primary Responsibilities
- In this role, you will design, build, test, and support the Epic Tapestry Benefits Engine application/module.
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization of Epic electronic health record (EHR) software applications.
- Achieve in-depth knowledge of the software application and operational workflows, as well as understand the policies, procedures and constraints of the clinical or business operation supported by the application.
- Work with business owners, vendors, and other team members to evaluate and recommend solutions to complex problems and requests.
Epic Tapestry Benefits Engine Analyst Key Qualifications
- At least 5 years of hands-on Epic Application Analyst experience – well versed with Epic Tapestry build, testing, and documenting business requirements. This is not a Go-Live/ATE position and requires actual under-the-hood Epic configuration experience.
- At least one of the following certifications required: Epic Benefits Engine AP Claims; Epic Benefits Engine HealthPlan; Epic Benefits Engine Basics.
- Industry knowledge of Managed Care including Contracts, Fee Schedules, Division of Financial Responsibility (DOFR), Benefit configuration experience.
- Tapestry Referrals experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Premium billing and Medicare Advantage a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com