Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Data Courier Analyst for a 3 to 6 month contract opening on the East Coast. If you are Epic Data Courier certified, we’d be interested in speaking with you more about this position.
About the Epic Data Courier Analyst Opportunity
- You will be assisting the Epic team with the completion of backfill workload as the team ramps up on existing and new project build.
- This is a very niche healthcare IT job — we are seeking a specific skill set within the Epic electronic health record (EHR) application suite. Consideration for interview will depend upon whether applicants have current Epic EHR certification(s).
- This role is 75% remote, with 3 weeks offsite, 1 week onsite in Boston, MA.
- Start date: ASAP
Epic Data Courier Analyst Experience/Skills
- Current Epic Data Courier certification and a minimum of 2 years Epic Data Courier experience required.
- This is the most important qualification, without which we cannot consider your application.
- Other experience:
- Experience with Epic Security and Release Environment
- Experience working as a client-facing project lead in the healthcare industry with a proven track record of creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships and optimization of their EHR systems.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org