Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a certified Epic Cadence Analyst for a 100% remote contract position at a top-tier healthcare organization on the East Coast. This is a 4-5 month contract opportunity. Successful candidates will be certified in Epic Cadence and Epic Grand Central/ADT with RTE, plan mapping, new department setup and template build experience.
Please note: Epic build experience is essential, this is not a trainer position.
Epic Cadence Analyst Key Qualifications
- 3+ years’ Epic production support and enhancement build experience with recent work experience in Cadence and Grand Central applications.
- Epic Cadence certification.
- Epic Grand Central certification.
- Real Time Eligibility (RTE), plan mapping, new department setup and template build experience.
- Prior experience as a primary contact to troubleshoot problems and questions from end-users during Epic build, go-live and stabilization periods.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org