Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Cadence Analyst for a direct hire FTE position at a premier healthcare organization in CA. Successful candidates will have current NVT Epic Cadence certification and 2+ years of Epic Cadence build/implementation/optimization experience.
- Employment type: Permanent FTE
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Onsite/open to remote for candidates in the following states: CA, AZ, CO, FL, GA, MN, NV, OR, TX
Epic Cadence Analyst Primary Responsibilities
- In this role as Epic Cadence Analyst, you will independently provide an intermediate level of operational and application build expertise within the Epic Cadence application.
- Task and assignment focus is typically on medium to large projects, performing workflow analysis, build, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members.
- Participate in re-engineering of operational work-flow processes with end-users/business owners and maintain working level understanding of assigned departmental operations.
Epic Cadence Analyst Key Qualifications
- Current NVT Epic Cadence certification.
- 2+ years of Epic Cadence build/implementation experience .
- Epic Decision Tree and Epic Referrals experience highly preferred.
- Project management experience highly preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Healthcare, or related field.
Why Work Here?
- One of California’s top rated hospitals to work at that strives to provide employees with the best possible work/life balance, benefits, and career advancement.
- Gain the knowledge and experience you need to grow with learning programs, tuition reimbursement and performance-improvement projects.
- Enjoy an inclusive and collaborative workplace culture that values your perspective.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com