Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Beaker Analyst / Laboratory Informaticist for a contract position. This is a fully remote role aside from minimal onsite for Go-Live. Contract potentially long term with 3 month trial period to begin. If you are a Senior Epic Clinical Systems Analyst with Beaker CP certification and DI experience we’d be interested in speaking with you about this opening. Consideration for interview will depend upon whether applicants have current Epic Beaker certification(s).
Epic Beaker Analyst / Laboratory Informaticist Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for assisting in the operation and administration of laboratory information systems, collaborating with clinical and technical associates to enhance workflow methodology and tools.
- Support responsibilities include application support of medium to high complexity for all laboratory applications for a large organization; maintaining regulatory compliance for all laboratory applications.
- Maintains a patient-centric and end-user centric focus, while assisting with analysis, testing, documentation, education, implementation and optimization activities.
Epic Beaker Analyst / Laboratory Informaticist Key Qualifications
- Epic Beaker Certification(s): Clinical Pathology (CP) required, Anatomical Pathology (AP) a plus. Epic certification is the most important qualification, without which we cannot consider your application.
- Must have 3 years minimum progressive experience as an Epic Clinical Analyst in a health care environment, with knowledge of and hands-on experience in build, implementation and support of Epic Beaker CP/AP Laboratory.
- Data Innovations (DI) configuration experience and Microbiology/Core Lab build experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org