Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Cloud Data Engineer with AWS expertise for a permanent FTE position at a premier healthcare organization in NY. This position will start in November and is open for remote work for candidates who are able to be onsite about once a month for 2-3 days. Contract-to-hire is an option. The ideal candidate will be a passionate, curious Data Engineer, ready to learn more but experienced in large AWS data sets and services such as S3, Glue, Lambda, IAM, and CloudFormation. Join a top-ranked organization with abundant opportunities for growth and success!
Cloud Data Engineer Primary Duties
- Designing, implementing, and automating data flows on premise and in the cloud.
- Working with partners and vendors on data integration projects.
- Designing and creating data models for new or existing data sources.
- Assisting in the administration and architecture of the analytics Data Lake in the cloud.
- Assisting in the resolution of production issues and their root cause analysis.
- Learning and discovering new Analytics technology to be applied to the analytics Data Lake.
Cloud Data Engineer Key Qualifications
- At least one year of experience with AWS Analytics is essential, with exposure to the following services: S3, Glue, Lambda, IAM, and CloudFormation.
- Experience with Big Data or noSQL technology highly desired, including Hadoop, Spark, AWS EMR, and/or Hive.
- Experience with writing SQL scripts required.
- Experience with ETL tools such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and experience writing ETL scripts in Python, Java, Scala/Spark or similar required.
- Experience in services such as CodePipeline, Step Functions, RDS, Redshift, CloudWatch Alarms, AWS Batch preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare IT environment and working with Epic EHR application databases desired.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent required, Master’s preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com