Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is urgently seeking a high level healthcare IT professional for a new Application Deployment Manager position in Montreal, Quebec. In this role you will act as an expert collaborator, interfacing between a fast-moving tech startup and hospital leadership and administration. If you have experience with American payer-providers (HMOs, IDNs, private ACOs), as well as the Canadian, and more specifically the Quebec healthcare system, we’d be interested in speaking with you about this role.
This direct hire, permanent position job is remote to start, but prefers candidates in Quebec who can come onsite as needed.
Application Deployment Manager Primary Responsibilities
- Manage deployment of a clinical decision support software application in healthcare sites across Canada and the United States, including needs assessments, process analyses, and process adaptation.
- Where necessary, collect institutional needs for custom system implementations.
- Conduct interoperability implementation and upgrades.
- Understand and interpret security requirements in collaboration with development team (technical knowledge necessary at high level only).
Application Deployment Manager Key Qualifications
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience with EMR system implementations and application deployment and management, including Epic and/or Cerner.
- A combination of experience with American payer-providers (HMOs, IDNs, private ACOs), as well as the Canadian and more specifically the Quebec healthcare system is required.
- Familiar with security and privacy standards in the healthcare industry, HIPAA (required) and GDPR (preferred).
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and excited to be part of a rapidly growing team.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Bilingual in French and English.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com