- India upgrades disease surveillance platformby Thiru Gunasegaran on April 16, 2021 at 12:00 am
The Integrated Health Information Platform gathers almost real-time data of disease incidence and creates analysed reports to investigate potential outbreaks.
- Roundup: eHealth support for African lower income countries, HIMSS hosts first CMx and more briefsby Sara Mageit on April 16, 2021 at 12:00 am
Also, Halo Therapeutics develops nasal spray and inhaler COVID-19 treatment.
- At MemorialCare, digital health program enables turnaround for depression patientsby Bill Siwicki on April 16, 2021 at 12:00 am
More than 75% were in remission after 90 days at the Southern California health system, which expanded its use to help combat mental health issues caused by COVID-19.
- How COVID-19 opened a new chapter for population and public healthby Susan Morse on April 16, 2021 at 12:00 am
The impact of COVID-19 is felt most severely in communities of color, yet the disparities have not been the result of the pandemic.
- Four acute providers in London health and care system now using Cerner EPRby Sara Mageit on April 15, 2021 at 12:00 am
The EPR will make information available to clinicians across their 12 hospital sites.
- How specialty prescription apps are expanding into other servicesby Kat Jercich on April 15, 2021 at 12:00 am
Some companies are betting on telehealth's "gold rush," but virtual care may run into limiting factors.
- EU leaders want 'Digital Green Certificates' ready by summerby Tammy Lovell on April 15, 2021 at 12:00 am
European Council says the vaccine passports should not be a precondition to exercise free movement rights.
- Patient surveillance system helps reduce sepsis-related mortality by 53%by Bill Siwicki on April 15, 2021 at 12:00 am
Tift Regional Medical Center aims to use the technology to save lives and significantly reduce costs.
- VA will halt EHR rollout at second site until after strategic reviewby Kat Jercich on April 15, 2021 at 12:00 am
Officials told members of Congress this week that the agency will not start go-live activities in Columbus before sharing the results of a review.
- HIMSSCast: Kidney care innovation is open for businessby firstname.lastname@example.org (Healthcare IT News) on April 15, 2021 at 12:00 am
Drs. John Sedor and Prabir Roy-Chaudhury give an update on the government-sponsored KidneyX accelerator.