- Remote patient monitoring in an app boosts quality at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptistby Bill Siwicki on June 24, 2022 at 2:58 pm
The health system found a virtual care app for its weight management program that effectively engaged patients in their care and helped staff improve their patient experience.
- HIMSSCast: Toward a more human-centered approach to hospital staysby firstname.lastname@example.org (Healthcare IT News) on June 24, 2022 at 1:37 pm
From wearables to new machine learning applications, advanced technologies can help improve the inpatient experience, says Rebecca Pinn of EPAM Continuum.
- Roundup: Yashoda Hospitals enters the metaverse and more briefsby Adam Ang on June 24, 2022 at 4:44 am
Also, researchers from the National University of Singapore have piloted their AI dose optimisation platform.
- Epic's Open Scheduling streamlines vaccinations, aids call center at Denver Healthby Bill Siwicki on June 23, 2022 at 2:35 pm
The tool puts self-service scheduling in the hands of patients, helping them avoid long phone calls and enabling health system staff to manage big appointment surges.
- Change Healthcare unveils new patient engagement toolsby email@example.com; Twitter: @MikeMiliardHITN (Mike Miliard) on June 22, 2022 at 6:51 pm
Designed in collaboration with Luma Health, the platform aims to improve the care experience and boost satisfaction for patients – and help providers increase appointment-based revenue.
- Referral management and analytics tech transforms Central Ohio Primary Careby Bill Siwicki on June 22, 2022 at 3:58 pm
The organization now is able to manage six times the number of referrals monthly at its central referral center – all without hiring more staff.
- Sequoia Project publishes QHIN Fee Schedule and more draft SOPsby firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @MikeMiliardHITN (Mike Miliard) on June 22, 2022 at 1:49 pm
The coordinating entity for TEFCA has released new details on Exchange Purposes, Individual Access Services Provider Privacy and Security Notice and Practices.
- Peter Mac, Swinburne lead DHCRC project developing AI platform for patients with genetic disordersby Adam Ang on June 22, 2022 at 2:23 am
It will have algorithms to identify patients at risk of medication non-adherence.
- Telehealth with a technician in the home reduces spend by 22% for Scottsdale Physician Groupby Bill Siwicki on June 21, 2022 at 3:07 pm
And it dramatically improved the patient experience: In one case, the physician group dropped a patient’s ER visits from nearly twice a month to zero.
- How telehealth can help inpatient care, and what a hybrid future looks likeby Bill Siwicki on June 20, 2022 at 4:07 pm
A telemedicine expert discusses how virtual care will evolve beyond its current use.