- VA will stop Cerner EHR rollouts until next yearby Kat Jercich on July 29, 2021 at 7:33 am
Officials told House representatives that the agency would not schedule any further deployments in the next six months.
- HIMSS21 to require masks for all attendeesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Healthcare IT News) on July 29, 2021 at 5:05 am
Proof of vaccination will also continue to be required.
- CommonWell and VA work together to refine quality and consistency of databy Nathan Eddy on July 29, 2021 at 3:32 am
"Data quality will always be important as we continue to fine-tune interoperability – especially as the quantity of data and users expands," says one leader in advance of his HIMSS21 talk.
- Teladoc reports $133M net loss in second quarter, but visit numbers are upby Kat Jercich on July 29, 2021 at 3:16 am
Meanwhile, Amwell announces its acquisition of SilverCloud Health and Conversa Health.
- WHO warns about the risks of AI for healthcareby Tammy Lovell on July 29, 2021 at 2:13 am
New ethics guidance cautions against overestimating the benefits of technology.
- How one telehealth clinician is using technology to improve women's healthby Bill Siwicki on July 29, 2021 at 1:54 am
Dr. Mariea Snell's patients nationwide need only a smartphone to connect via text or video for complete care. She discusses her work training the tech-enabled clinicians of tomorrow.
- Tips on physician engagement and data transparency from a CMIO expertby Bill Siwicki on July 29, 2021 at 1:40 am
Lee Health's Dr. William Carracino previews his HIMSS21 session, noting that "practice change for providers is becoming increasingly difficult."
- NHS tech agencies need to work 'more collaboratively' says CEOby Sara Mageit on July 28, 2021 at 10:39 pm
New interim chief executive of NHS Digital Simon Bolton says his main priority is to improve working relationships between NHS England, NHSX and NHSD.
- Thailand to create 5G-powered health information systemby Adam Ang on July 28, 2021 at 10:06 pm
The project marks the first phase of the development of the country's Big Data Health Information platform.
- Using precision medicine to avoid drug-gene interactionsby Kat Jercich on July 28, 2021 at 6:35 am
The team at the Murfreesboro Medical Clinic and SurgiCenter has successfully made pharmacogenomic information readily available at the point of care.