- Cosmos, Epic's massive EHR analytics platform, helps reduce new mother readmissionsby Bill Siwicki on January 31, 2023 at 3:34 pm
An Epic physician researcher and a practicing maternal fetal medicine doctor collaborated on a study that produced some powerful results.
- Intermountain and Story Health partner on specialty care for heart failureby Andrea Fox on January 31, 2023 at 1:32 pm
The partnership integrates a specialty care platform that combines electronic monitoring with health coaches to improve heart and vascular care.
- E-prescribing now live at Northern Health's mental health servicesby Adam Ang on January 31, 2023 at 4:11 am
This comes as the second phase rollout of MediRecords' e-prescribing platform across the health service.
- Australian Health Dep't failed to manage risks in expanding telehealth: state auditorby Adam Ang on January 31, 2023 at 4:00 am
It did not assess fraud and non-compliance risks.
- Johns Hopkins AI models predict ICU delirium riskby Andrea Fox on January 30, 2023 at 8:45 pm
Researchers applied algorithms to data from 200,000 intensive care unit stays at 208 hospitals to develop two models that could help clinicians assess patient risks and apply interventions.
- Remote therapeutic monitoring is reimbursable – here's what you need to knowby Bill Siwicki on January 30, 2023 at 4:21 pm
An RTM and digital care-management expert walks readers through how the new CPT codes can help provider organizations meet patients where they are: at home.
- Third-party data breach round-up: mscripts, Diligent, Mailchimpby Andrea Fox on January 30, 2023 at 4:07 pm
Recent attacks on healthcare provider business associates, including prescription and hosting platforms, expose more PII and PHI. Newly compromised email lists may be used for phishing attacks.
- FBI disrupts Hive ransomware: Hospitals among those sparedby Andrea Fox on January 27, 2023 at 3:50 pm
The bureau, with an array of allied agencies composing the International Ransomware Taskforce, shielded more than 300 victims and prevented attacks valued at $130 million
- Gaming tech is being used for dementia treatmentby Bill Siwicki on January 27, 2023 at 3:44 pm
Andrus on Hudson's memory care residents become more engaged and social using a large gaming table designed specifically for people with cognitive challenges.
- Omaha program uses HIE tech to improve postpartum care for minority parents and childrenby Bill Siwicki on January 26, 2023 at 3:34 pm
The CyncHealth health information exchange for Nebraska and Iowa and its two partners are being recognized by HHS's Racial Equity in Postpartum Care Challenge.