Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking cutting edge IT candidates for a new FTE Technical Program Manager position open for direct hire in Phoenix, AZ. As this is a very hands-on role, candidates must be able to be onsite in the Phoenix office ~50% of the week.
We are looking for a player/coach technical program manager who can be very hands on, willing to do the grunt work, mentor, and eventually build their own department. The ideal candidate is very technical in nature, can make strategic technical decisions, understands how to use technology for business outcomes, is a great communicator/presenter with C-suite, and can take several programs from start to finish. Experience with the full Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC), software delivery, release/change management, and modern tools and pipelines required.
Technical Program Manager Primary Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and execution of large programs with complex dependencies.
- Ensure timely delivery and highest quality software implementation that is aligned with product goals.
- Ensure agile teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Co-write technical documents and program status reports – targeting audiences from technical teams to executives, partners and customers.
- Team up with external & internal stakeholders (data science, product, compliance, marketing, customer experience, engineering, etc) to gather business requirements and define objectives.
- Be accountable for roadmap delivery including adoption and success criteria as defined in collaboration with your stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all global requirements, including SOC-2, ISO, IEC, GDPR, HIPAA, FDA, CE.
- Derive and monitor key performance indicators to drive data driven decisions.
- Write product, program and project requirement documents with product managers and engineers.
- Write Jira tickets, and mentor team members in breaking down big rocks into manageable tasks.
Technical Program Manager Required Qualifications
- 5-10+ years of technical program management experience at a technology company and/or in a technical capacity.
- Strong experience in Atlassian products (Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence).
- Experience leading and delivering business transformational initiatives in the product organization in cross-functional work environments.
- Experience in setting up and managing ticketing boards such as Support, Feature, and QA.
- Experience in creating and using metrics to monitor and execute a plan to completion.
- Experience defining vision, strategy and delivery milestones for a technical product.
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product.
- Experience in developing and shipping new software products.
- Experience in Agile, Scrum, and Story Pointing techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and a data-driven analytical approach towards solving complex challenges.
- BSc Computer Science, Mathematics, or an additional 3 years of production experience.
Technical Program Manager Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience as a Software Engineer (SaaS, Fullstack).
- Certifications in Scrum, Agile, LeSS, and/or SAFe.
- Experience (and certified in) developing products and services that conform to standards of safety, privacy, and regulatory requirements (CCPA, HIPAA, GDPR).
- 1+ years of health information systems experience (e.g., EHR, practice management software, billing and payments) including end to end product delivery within MedTech and/or related industries.
- Have helped build a Program Management Office (PMO) and/or mentored emerging Program Managers.
- Experience in rolling out SOC-2 processes within the SDLC.
Why Work Here?
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join a red hot, innovative young company in growth mode. Take your career to the next level with extremely competitive pay and amazing benefits, including up to 10% bonus based on company results and unlimited PTO. We are building a championship team and are looking for people willing to put in the hard work it takes to deliver success, be part of something meaningful and join us!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com