Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources has a new full-time position for a Senior Network Administrator at a premier client in AZ. This job is open to FTE direct hire or 6 month contract-to-hire. If you have extensive Cisco network experience in a healthcare IS environment, specifically experience with designing/architecting networks, we’d be very interested in speaking with you more about this position.
Senior Network Administrator Primary Duties
- In this role as the IS Network Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network.
- Your primary focus will be to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Configure routers, switches, firewalls, and all network appliances.
- Provide VPN support and monitor all network services, security processes and reporting.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Occasional travel required – must have a valid Arizona driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Senior Network Administrator Key Qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a senior network administrator role within a healthcare IS environment.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification highly desired.
- Four (4) years’ experience architecting, implementing, and maintaining Cisco-based networks (Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki equipment).
- Four (4) years’ experience implementing and managing VPNs
- Four (4) years’ experience implementing and maintaining network infrastructure around a storage area network (SAN).
- Three (3) years’ experience implementing and maintaining Sophos and Cisco firewalls.
- Three (3) years’ experience with Citrix, especially across load-balanced data centers.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, MIS, CIS, or related field.
Why work here?
- Join a Successful Organization: This healthcare organization has grown and expanded services significantly for that past few decades. They continue to grow, look forward, and seek new ways to be more efficient and bring patient care services to the community.
- Diversity in Experience: 50+ work locations and an array of office cultures in which employees can experience personal and professional growth. They support internal job transfers for qualified employees to foster development and engagement.
- You Matter Here: Feel appreciated for your contributions in enabling excellent service and care for our patients.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org