Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is assisting a healthcare organization near St. Louis, MO hire a Senior IT Clinical Analyst for a permanent FTE position. Successful candidates will have senior level Analyst experience supporting Cerner EHR systems. Please note: the job location is confidential, please get in touch for more details if you feel you meet the requirements.
Senior IT Clinical Analyst Primary Responsibilities
- Analyze user needs, requirements, procedures and problems relevant to assigned information systems and recommend solutions to improve processes and/or patient care.
- Serve as lead and subject matter expert on all phases of a project; from scoping and design through implementation and transition to operations including updates to documentation.
- Facilitate design of clinical workflow in conjunction with the clinicians and provide guidance to Clinical Analysts in designing improved efficiencies, solving complex workflow issues and incorporating quality initiatives.
- Performing troubleshooting for highly complex systems with multiple modules or applications and overseeing implementation health information systems for nursing, physicians and clinical departments.
- Provide training to clinical staff, assist in the implementation and testing of various clinical software and system updates in a multi-facility environment.
Senior IT Clinical Analyst Key Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in support of an electronic health record (EHR) system. Cerner systems experience is a must.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical information systems experience implementing and supporting clinical computerized applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a healthcare environment.
- Experience with formal project management practices.
- BSN with a current license in the state of Missouri preferred.
Why work here?
- Take your career to the next level working in a state-of-the-art hospital. This is a premier healthcare system in Missouri which has been a trusted health care resource in the community for nearly 100 years.
- Enjoy living in a beautiful city with a low cost of living and a welcoming small town feel. Whether it’s education, entertainment, art, shopping, or employment, this is a regional destination.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com