Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a NextGen Application Analyst with NextGen implementation experience for a 3+ month contract role at a premier healthcare organization in PA. This is a specialized healthcare IT application analyst role in a hospital/healthcare environment, to be considered for this role you must have experience as a NextGen EHR application analyst in an ambulatory setting.
NextGen Application Analyst Primary Duties
- Works collaboratively with Clinical Services and other departments, to assist with a NextGen EHR upgrade.
- Provides leadership and expertise in the optimization of clinical workflows and use of the NextGen EHR.
- Principal responsibilities and duties include systems implementation projects support, on-going maintenance and support of application and other systems and user support.
NextGen Application Analyst Key Qualifications
- Minimum of five years’ experience supporting electronic health records and practice management systems as an application analyst in an ambulatory setting; NextGen a must.
- Certification in at least one Health Information Technology (HIT) area, preferably in NextGen.
- Knowledge of clinical informatics and expertise with clinical workflows.
- Knowledge and experience with supporting and/or developing IT systems and applications.
- A good understanding of healthcare data and reports development experience.
- Masters’s degree in Healthcare, Health Information Management, or related major or Clinical fields such as Nursing, etc. preferred.
Why work here?
- You will be joining a dynamic organization dedicated to clinical excellence that also strives to provide a compelling and nurturing environment for employees. Enjoy a wide range of professional, educational and rewarding career development opportunities.
- Exceptional work environment with outstanding team members, supportive managers and support staff.
- If you want to be part of a compassionate, dedicated and determined organization that is constantly evolving and growing both geographically and programmatically to meet the needs of local communities; we invite you to apply for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com