Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is recruiting a Meditech Analyst for a full time contract-to-hire (CTH) at a premier hospital in NY. This position allows for some remote work. Successful candidates will possess knowledge and experience in the development, configuration, and implementation of Meditech electronic medical record (EMR) software in clinical/hospital settings.
Meditech Analyst Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible for the analysis, administration, development, installation, testing and maintenance of Meditech applications.
- Act as a technical contact to address application and system issues.
- Monitor systems capacity and performance.
- Create functional design document and other relevant documents for internal use and end users.
- Provide instructions and training for staff, when necessary.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance in designing, testing and developing applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maintain efficiency, consistency and achieve successful utilization of applications.
- Participate in all phases of the application development life cycle.
Meditech Analyst Key Qualifications
- 3+ years’ work experience in the development, configuration, and implementation of Meditech electronic medical record (EMR) software in clinical/hospital settings.
- Expertise in Meditech revenue cycle required, specifically experience in the BAR, ABS, and REG modules.
- In-depth knowledge of hospital information systems and proven experience applying analytical tools to improve processes and resolve problems in a healthcare IT environment.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field.
Why Work Here?
- Benefits – Very competitive compensation and benefits package, including liberal paid time-off.
- Environment – Award-winning, recently expanded and renovated medical center situated on a beautiful campus with gardens, benches, and scenic walking paths.
- Career Growth – Excellent internal and external educational opportunities for career advancement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org