Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a remote healthcare Integration Analyst for a permanent/contract-to-hire position at a top-tier healthcare organization in NC. Successful candidates will have API, Web Services, JSON, XML, FHIR, and HL7 v2 skills, with Epic experience in a healthcare IT environment a huge plus.
- Contract term before FTE conversion: 6 months
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Remote work encouraged, Eastern and Central time zones preferable
Integration Analyst Primary Duties
- In this role as an Integration Analyst II, you will be assisting in the implementation, system administration, and support of the enterprise integration suite, focused primarily on the HL7 interface engine and API/FHIR Manager (web services implementation and monitoring).
- Performing day to day analytical and technical activities: providing integrations, architecture, communications, designs, message definition, translation, testing, error management and maintenance.
- Collaborating with vendor representatives, system users, and other members of the ITS teams.
- Working under the direction of the Integration Lead and Manager maintaining close communications and providing status updates on a regular basis.
Integration Analyst Key Qualifications
- Two or more years’ experience with integration software and data exchange standard such as Intersystems.
- Two or more years’ experience with developing, monitoring and troubleshooting Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- Two or more years’ experience with an object-oriented programming language.
- Two or more years’ experience with API, JSON, XML, FHIR and HL7 v2.
- Experience with Epic App Orchard and Interconnect desired.
- Ensemble/HealthConnect/IRIS for Health, Cloverleaf, CorePoint, Rhapsody, etc. a huge plus.
- Certification in any integration engine software; Epic Bridges certification and Intersystems HL7 Integrations a huge plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org