Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking several Field Service Technicians for short-term contract positions at a healthcare organization in upstate New York. There will be occasional travel between sites. If you have experience doing Windows 7 endpoint replacements in a healthcare environment, you would be a great fit for this role.
Field Service Technician Primary Duties
- Provide technical software, hardware, and network problem resolution to all computer users by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through a step by step solution, either in a call center environment, remotely, or onsite
- Supplement our Field Technician team to help handle day to day break fix/incidents.
- Windows 7 Endpoint Replacements – you will assist hasten deployment schedules to replace Windows 7 endpoints with Windows 10 Devices.
- You will be part of a dedicated build team to image/stage/deploy end points.
Field Service Technician Key Qualifications
- One to three years experience in a highly technical network environment utilizing TCP/IP network protocols.
- Two to four years experience in PC hardware specifications, set-up and configuration, software installation, memory management, and
- Two to four years experience in Windows operating systems.
- Familiar with administrative back office applications including Microsoft Office and Exchange.
- Relevant experience in a healthcare IT environment is highly desired.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com