Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Testing Coordinator for a 3 to 6 month contract opening on the East Coast. If you have Epic release environment, testing and validation coordination, and change control/change management experience, we’d be interested in speaking with you more about this position.
About the Epic Testing Coordinator Opportunity
- This is a very niche healthcare IT job — we are seeking a specific skill set within the Epic electronic health record (EHR) application suite. Among other things, you lead testing sessions, follow scripts, track scripts, audit workflow, direct documentation process, and identify issues. Consideration for interview will depend upon whether applicants have prior relevant Epic experience.
- This role is 75% remote, with 3 weeks offsite, 1 week onsite in Boston, MA.
- Start date: ASAP
Epic Testing Coordinator Experience/Skills
- Must have Epic release environment (REL) experience
- Must have Epic Testing and validation coordination experience.
- Must have Change Control/Change Management experience.
- Knowledge in HL7 and interface technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Epic functionality.
- Experience working as a client-facing Epic analyst in the healthcare industry with a proven track record of creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships and optimization of EHR systems.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com