Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Resolute PB Analyst / Epic Professional Billing Claims Analyst for a contract position. This is a fully remote role aside from minimal onsite for Go-Live. Contract potentially long term with 3 month trial period to begin. If you are a Senior Epic Systems Analyst with Resolute PB and Resolute PB Claims certification, we’d be interested in speaking with you about this opening. Consideration for interview will depend upon whether applicants have current Epic Resolute certification(s).
Epic Resolute PB Analyst Areas of Responsibility
- Serves as a liaison between system end-users (customers), operational leaders, additional support resources and vendors to design, build and optimize their assigned applications in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Project implementation responsibilities include collaborating with customers contributing to the analysis, testing.
- Analyze business issues/requirements and workflows and apply application knowledge to meet operational and organizational needs.
- Work closely with the Service Desk to assist in responding to service requests.
- Provide application support and optimization.
Epic Resolute PB Analyst Key Qualifications
- Epic Resolute Certification(s): Professional Billing (PB) is required, Professional Billing (PB) Claims is required. Epic certification is the most important qualification, without which we cannot consider your application.
- Must have 3 years minimum progressive experience as an Epic Analyst in a healthcare environment, with knowledge of and hands-on experience in build, implementation and support of Epic Resolute modules.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org