Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources has an exciting 12 month hybrid contract opportunity for an experienced Epic Project Manager to lead a significant healthcare IT transition project. Our client is gearing up to move from NextGen to Epic, aiming for a project go-live in Q1 2024, with system-wide implementation set for Q4 2024. This position is located in the Western US, and offers a hybrid remote/onsite work setup, perfect for professionals seeking balance and flexibility.
Epic Project Manager Primary Duties
- Lead and manage the full lifecycle of the Epic implementation project, ensuring timely and efficient transition from NextGen to Epic.
- Collaborate closely with the transition partner to ensure seamless integration.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of the project, including planning, execution, monitoring, and closure, with an emphasis on the ambulatory, clinical, and revenue cycle modules of Epic.
- Foster and maintain a diverse, inclusive, and highly functional project team, drawing on a wide range of experiences and backgrounds.
- Address and resolve challenges stemming from the previous NextGen implementation, leveraging lessons learned to enhance the current Epic implementation process.
- Utilize project management best practices to drive project success, with a focus on effective communication, stakeholder engagement, and risk management.
Epic Project Manager Key Qualifications
- Proven experience in managing Epic implementation projects required, with several successful implementations.
- Knowledge of Epic ambulatory, clinical, and revenue cycle modules required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
- Strong background in clinical processes and healthcare IT, with an ability to understand and address the specific needs of a healthcare setting.
- Experience in leading diverse teams and working with various stakeholders, including clinical and non-clinical personnel.
- Familiarity with healthcare IT transition challenges, particularly those experienced in previous NextGen implementations.
- Ambulatory Epic certification would be advantageous but is not required.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org