Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH is seeking an Epic HOD Analyst with patient care and Epic experience for a remote FTE direct hire opportunity. The position is expected to be almost exclusively remote, however there may be occasional on site support required, therefore we are ideally seeking candidates who live in OR or WA, or are interested in relocation. The ideal candidate will have Epic HOD experience and/or certification.
Epic HOD Analyst Primary Responsibilities
- The Hospital Outpatient Department (HOD) team supports, maintains and enhances the integration between Epic and 3rd Party Systems for Hospital Outpatient Departments. The team touches all aspects of work from orders, to scheduling, to documentation and billing.
- You will work in coordination with Professional Services and Interface teams as changes are made to existing ancillary systems and interfaces, during upgrades, and implementation of new systems interfacing with Epic.
- You will primarily be functioning as a workflow analyst, and the rest of the time as a traditional EpicCare build analyst, performing EpicCare system build and maintenance, responding to issues and change requests submitted by Epic end users and leadership.
HOD Analyst Key Qualifications
- Epic HOD experience and ideally certification would be a huge bonus, but we will consider 3+ years experience providing patient care in a clinical HOD area such as Cath Lab, IR, Endo, or DI plus 1+ years experience in healthcare informatics, such as a traditional Epic Analyst, doing analysis, development, and implementation with an EHR software.
- Master’s degree in computer science, a related field, or a clinical field and four years work related experience in the information technology field or a combination of clinical or operational healthcare environments preferred, Bachelor’s or Associate’s plus equivalent years’ experience will be considered.
- Ability to proactively discover/test/analyze new HOD enhancements/features independently.
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks efficiently while successfully meeting goals.
- Ability to work with Epic end- users to accurately assess and diagnose system problems as defined by the user.
- Working knowledge of hospital operations, ambulatory operations and the patient care process.
Why Work Here?
- Join one of the Pacific Northwest’s best places to work and enjoy comprehensive and customizable benefits that will meet the essential health needs of you and your family, help you to secure a strong financial future, and enhance your wellbeing.
- Make a difference! Work on a team of dedicated caregivers, educators, researchers and administrative professionals who are working toward improving the health and well-being of the community they live in.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com