Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Application Security Analyst for a full-time direct hire role in the Washington, D.C. area. This position is expected to be majority remote for the next 3 to 6 months, with the goal of onsite work afterwards. For this reason we are seeking someone local to the region, that can come in as needed. Successful applicants will candidates have relevant Epic Security experience in a healthcare information technology environment.
Epic Application Security Analyst Primary Duties
- Member of a team that focused on the Epic EHR system security, managing and monitoring the safety of information systems assets, protecting systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction, and managing security-related coordination between Epic applications.
- Ensuring that authorized users are able to successfully log in to Epic Hyperspace with the appropriate security to complete their job in the system.
- Responding to, analyzing, and resolving Information Security issues, concerns, questions, incidents and events.
- Managing Epic security build, testing, and user record creation processes.
- Maintaining the Epic security documentation including the Users and Security Matrix.
- Creating appropriate shared security classifications with suitable menus within Epic software leading to a common look and feel across system.
- Developing Epic user security support plan and training support staff.
Epic Application Security Analyst Key Qualifications
- The most crucial qualification for this position is experience with Epic EHR Security applications, and prior experience as an Epic Analyst/Manager in a healthcare IT environment.
- Minimum three years of experience in the information technology field, preferably concentrated in information security.
- Experience with and knowledge of UNIX operating systems desired and Microsoft operating systems required; risk and threat assessment process and practices; project planning and management; business continuity planning, documentation and evaluation.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., Qualys, Nessus, Nexpose, Saint).
- Experience with web application vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., IBM AppScan, HP Webinspect, Accunetix, NTO Spider, Burpsuite Pro).
- Experience with static analysis tools (e.g., IBM Appscan Source, HP Fortify).
- Experience with high level programming languages (e.g., Java, C, C++, .NET (C#, VB)).
- Experience with web application development (e.g., ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, J2EE, JSP).
Why Work Here?
- You will enjoy working for an organization that is a strong advocate for its employees, and provides a true collaborative environment in which the healthcare IT team works closely together, bringing skill, experience and mutual respect to the task of providing superior medical care for patients.
- Enjoy living in a large and culturally diverse metropolitan area, providing you with the convenience of national museums, public transportation, shopping, nightlife, and more.
- Make the most of your employment experience with a comprehensive and generous benefits package.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com