Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Allscripts Analyst specializing in Allscripts Sunrise EHR for a direct hire, permanent remote opportunity at a hospital in AZ. This position is for immediate start and is 100% remote. Healthcare IT experience supporting Allscripts Sunrise EHR Applications is essential for this role.
Allscripts Analyst Primary Duties
- The Electronic Health Record (EHR) Application Support Analyst applies their knowledge of Healthcare and Clinical Applications to administer, demonstrate, implement, train and support various critical systems of the Healthcare Solutions Team.
- This position works to identify and recommend improvements for clinical applications and workflow.
- Contributes to maintenance of appropriate technical documentation necessary for IT Operations, training, workflow and analysis.
- Provides application support to user requests, including dictionary configuration, functionality troubleshooting, training and workflow analysis.
- Performs applications maintenance in compliance with Established (ITIL) change control process.
Allscripts Analyst Key Qualifications
- Three or more years of experience working with Allscripts electronic health record or enterprise resource platform applications required.
- Knowledge of any of the following Allscripts Sunrise EHR Applications preferred: Ambulatory Care, Acute Care, Emergency Care, Enterprise Scheduling, Sunrise Registration, Sunrise Pharmacy, SFM, Surgical Care.
- Two to three years of experience working with EHR test scripts, test scenarios, testing tools.
- Experience with planning, implementing and supporting EHR Application go-live events.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or a Clinical related discipline preferred, must have a Bachelor’s degree.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com