Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking remote Epic Tapestry Analysts for a 6-8 month contract opportunity at a premier healthcare organization in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX area. This position will be 100% remote for the duration of the contract. Interested applicants must be Tapestry certified and have previous build and testing experience.
- Start: ASAP
- Contract length: 6 to 8 months
- Full-time, 100% remote work
Epic Tapestry Analyst Primary Responsibilities
- Assisting with post-migration Epic Tapestry configuration stabilization by modifying applications as needed to meet user requirements using Epic EHR build and testing expertise.
- Defining and developing reports, performing application upgrades, resolving problems and issues associated with installed applications and related information technologies.
- Diagnosing failures encountered in application software and related technologies.
- Quality control of all application implementations/enhancements prior to release to customers.
Epic Tapestry Analyst Key Qualifications
- We are looking for a few different resources with the following certification and skill sets:
- AP Claims and Contracts
- Referrals / UM (Utilization Management)
- At least 5 years of direct experience – well versed with Epic Tapestry build, testing, and documenting business requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com