Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources, in collaboration with local partner Canyon Staffing, is recruiting a Senior Oracle EBS Developer for a 12 month contract role in Phoenix, AZ. This role is for immediate start, local candidates preferred. Successful candidates will have strong Oracle EBS version 12.2 application experience and will provide technical support to the design, diagnosis, triage and resolution of support requests.
Please note: This position will be remote until the return to office date is announced, currently TBD. At that point the position will shift to a 1 week in office, 2 weeks from home on a rotation schedule.
Senior Oracle EBS Developer Primary Duties
- In this role you will work with Corporate Product Owners, IT Leads, Business users and other team members to understand functional requirements, review technology/application implementations, and support technical solutions, designs, coding, testing and application implementations and upgrades.
- Provide technical and work process support for the deployment of the set of integrated tools with primary focus on the core tool of Oracle EBS version 12.2.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating delivery of technical solutions in line with project and strategic requirements.
- Determine how existing applications, legacy systems, third-party applications, databases, web/mobile interfaces, and hardware, possibly running on multiple platforms, integrate to meet new and emerging project requirements.
- Execute program designs, coding, testing, debugging, tuning, and prepare documentation under minimal supervision.
- Apply thorough technical knowledge and understanding of business applications required to facilitate the development of supporting knowledge architecture and standards.
Senior Oracle EBS Developer Key Qualifications
- At least six years of experience in design and development using Oracle eBusiness Suite, including at least 12 months of experience with EBS version 12.2.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or a related field OR 12 years of IT experience in lieu of a degree.
- Strong understanding in ‘Procure to Pay’ process and experience in implementation and customization for the following modules: Project Procurement, iProcurement, Purchasing, Sourcing, iSuppler, Inventory and Order Management.
- Strong experience in developing, extending, customizing and retrofitting business requirements using Oracle development tools and languages
- Strong experience in EBS workflow and concurrent program manager.
- Good understanding of integration technologies and methodologies including web services, DB Links, import/export technologies.
- At least 5 years of development experience with Oracle Framework (OAF) technologies.
- Possess expertise in end-to-end work process execution, IT planning methodologies (Agile), as well as extensive knowledge of enterprise business scale tools and design considerations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com