Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH is seeking applications for a Senior Information Systems Engineer specializing in Cerner EHR application support. As this is a full-time, onsite FTE position for permanent hire, we are particularly interested in candidates local to Maine or willing to relocate. The ideal candidate will have Cerner Soarian Revenue Cycle Management Platform experience.
Senior Information Systems Engineer Primary Responsibilities
- Provide advanced level support, analysis, and troubleshooting of network infrastructure and applications.
- Collaborate with leaders and multidisciplinary teams to facilitate the development, implementation, design, and evaluation of enterprise IT environments.
- Provide direction, training, coaching, and mentoring to IT engineers as well as application support staff and end users.
- Collaborate with vendors to implement and maintain applications, including troubleshooting and coordinating data uploads.
- Manage customer expectations and ensure prompt and complete customer service.
Senior Information Systems Engineer Key Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in healthcare and technology, particularly Cerner Soarian Revenue Cycle EHR software.
- 5+ years’ experience with Transact-SQL (T-SQL) for querying databases, SSIS to generate extracts and system integrations and SSRS for enterprise reporting.
- 5+ years’ experience with multi-tiered applications, particularly ERP and/or Revenue Cycle systems.
- Experience supporting Windows and Linux based operating systems.
- A strong understanding of programming languages and concepts that include, but are not limited to T-SQL, HTML, VB.net and Java.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
Why Work Here?
- Join a leading regional health care system voted one of the best places to work in Maine 2020.
- Build your future with an organization that supports your physical, emotional and financial wellness with a wide range of benefits and programs.
- Support the community – your work goes toward enhancing the health of patients, families, and communities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com