Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH is seeking a Senior PeopleSoft Developer for two FTE positions at a premier medical center in New York City. Interested candidates should have 10 or more years of PeopleSoft programming experience. Work is full-time onsite, with work from home 2 days a week opening up after the first 90 days.
Senior PeopleSoft Developer Primary Responsibilities
- In this role as a Senior PeopleSoft Developer, you will be supporting Oracle PeopleSoft ERP applications functionality by designing, coding, testing, debugging, report writing and documenting the PeopleSoft solution.
- Work closely with stakeholders in requirements gathering, help align business processes to maximize efficiency.
- Plan, coordinate, develop, and provide appropriate training/guidance to End Users.
- Serves as the contact and liaison with user community and the application.
Senior PeopleSoft Senior Developer Qualifications
- Thorough knowledge of and experience supporting PeopleSoft modules including PeopleSoft Financials Inventory, Purchasing, ePro, GL, & A/P modules required.
- Experience/knowledge of Payroll and HR modules highly desired.
- Must have 10 or more years of PeopleSoft programming experience with at least 2 full life cycle application upgrades, implementations, or a mix under your belt.
- Experience Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging, Report writing and Documenting.
- Strong experience in PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Excel to CI, Workflow, Security.
- Strong reporting tools experience: SQR, NVision & BI Publisher.
- Hands on expertise on Oracle 12g or above.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred.
Why Work Here?
- This is an opportunity to join one of the best and most innovative medical centers in the nation.
- You will enjoy working with a dedicated team of professionals who want to make the world a healthier and happier place, along with a competitive, comprehensive, and modern employee benefits program to meet your needs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org