Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking two Oracle PeopleSoft Developers / Functional Consultants for direct hire onsite FTE positions in Tampa, FL. We are recruiting two positions: one PeopleSoft HCM Developer (Human Capital Management), and one PeopleSoft FSCM Developer (Financial & Supply Chain Management).
If you are able to work onsite in Tampa, have 5 years or more PeopleSoft HCM/FSCM experience in a healthcare environment and have led PeopleSoft implementation projects in the relevant areas, we’d be interested in speaking with you more about this position.
PeopleSoft Developer Responsibilities
- Provide technical support on design, development and deployment of online, batch, reporting, workflow customizations for PeopleSoft HCM/FSCM.
- Support PeopleSoft HCM/FSCM through providing technical analysis to design application solutions.
- Key contributor to implementations, enhancements and maintenance projects.
- Troubleshooting system problems, testing fixes, responding to help desk tickets, and assisting users with data analysis issues.
- Serves as the contact and liaison with internal customers and the application.
- Demonstrate mastery of system/software design, build, test, support and perform complex system analysis, design, integration, testing, implementation, maintenance and planning of the Oracle PeopleSoft applications.
PeopleSoft Developer Key Qualifications
- 5 or more years of recent experience in an IT development role with 9.2 application using PeopleTools 8.56 or higher.
- Experience with business processes for most of the application modules within HCM or FSCM.
- Proven ability to develop, test, and debug complex PeopleSoft programs like SQR, Application Engine, PeopleCode, etc.
- Extensive upgrade support (PUM) using Change Assistant.
- Experience in Healthcare.
- Experience with PeopleSoft integration with other PeopleSoft and third-party applications experience using web services.
- Considerable experience using SQL with an Oracle database, SQR programming, PeopleCode, Application Engine programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or similar fields of study.
Why work here?
- This is a great opportunity to provide senior project leadership and senior technical development and system design skills.
- Beginning with orientation, you will learn that this hospital is a very unique place to work. Their highly interactive service delivery program sets the stage for what working there is all about, and they foster an environment where staff provides the highest quality care with kindness and respect.
- Enjoy lovely weather year round and working at a medical center recognized as a leader in Florida and one of the best in the nation, working with a network of community and academic providers to be at the forefront of care delivery, care coordination, and population health management in the region.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org