Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Network System Engineer for a direct hire, permanent FTE position in Cape Girardeau, MO. Successful candidates will have experience with multiple technologies, including Horizon View, Microsoft SCCM/SCOM, VMWare ESX, F5 BigIP Loadbalancer, Cisco Catalyst / Nexus Route / Switch, Cisco ASA Firewall or EMC Unity SAN. Note: this position may be open to contract work if the right direct hire candidate cannot be found.
Network System Engineer Primary Responsibilities
- Designs, plans and supports the organization’s IT infrastructure. This involves installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide range of network equipment, associated peripheral devices, servers, and remote communication systems including: modems, routers, hubs, switches, terminal servers and computer room environmental equipment.
Network System Engineer Key Qualifications
- Multiple years of IT experience supporting a medium to large sized company with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Relevant Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare or EMC technical certifications.
- Experience with multiple technologies, including Horizon View, Microsoft SCCM/SCOM, VMWare ESX, F5 BigIP Loadbalancer, Cisco Catalyst / Nexus Route / Switch, Cisco ASA Firewall or EMC Unity SAN is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in healthcare is preferred.
Why work here?
- Take your career to the next level working in a state-of-the-art hospital. This is a premier healthcare system in Missouri which has been a trusted health care resource in the community for nearly 100 years.
- Enjoy living in a beautiful city with a low cost of living and a welcoming small town feel. Whether it’s education, entertainment, art, shopping, or employment, this is a regional destination.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org