Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Medical Technologist for a direct hire, onsite, FTE position about an hour outside of Boston, MA. This opening is specifically for a “third shift” Medical Technologist who can work 40 hours per week, 11:00 pm – 7:30 am, and 9:30 pm – 7:30 am every 3rd weekend. Interested candidates should have at least one year’s experience as a Medical Technologist with experience in phlebotomy and specimen collection.
Medical Technologist Primary Duties
- Perform laboratory testing on clinical specimens and provide accurate laboratory test data to appropriate clinical personnel in order to assist them in making informed medical decisions.
- Accurately and precisely perform laboratory tests and maintain the integrity of samples throughout the process.
- Notify appropriate clinical personnel in the event of critical or life threatening results.
- Maintain records and documentation in order to adhere to regulations set forth by regulatory agencies such as JACHO, CAP, Medicare, Medicaid and hospital policies and procedures.
- Resolve and document procedural problems encountered in the daily workload.
Medical Technologist Key Qualifications
- At least one year’s experience as a Medical Technologist with experience in phlebotomy and specimen collection.
- Certification as an MT or MLS highly desired.
- Demonstrated abilities in operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting clinical laboratory equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology, Biology, Science or related field OR an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and co-workers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org