Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an IT Security Administrator for a direct hire, permanent FTE position in Cape Girardeau, MO. Successful candidates will have relevant Security+, CISSP or equivalent, Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare or EMC technical certifications, and experience with multiple technologies, including Cisco, EMC, Microsoft, and VMWare. Note: this position may be open to contract work if the right direct hire candidate cannot be found.
IT Security Administrator Primary Responsibilities
- The IT Security Administrator/Infrastructure Lead position proactively designs, monitors, maintains, supports, and optimizes all security, network and associated operating systems and infrastructure in a multi-location environment.
- The incumbent applies communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills and expert knowledge to prevent and resolve issues for maximum performance of IT systems investments.
- This senior-level position will interact with users, vendors, and other(s) to ensure that systems are functional and exceed the needs of all parties involved.
- Serving as a mentor and team lead, the incumbent’s responsibilities are focused on ensuring the security and stability of the IT infrastructure.
- Duties include security strategy, infrastructure architecture, project planning and implementation of systems in accordance with the department standards and IT Strategic plan.
- Other duties include ensuring integrity of all corporate data residing on network servers, including identifying and remediating security risks, identifying/developing the application and maintenance of proper IT and network standards across the enterprise.
- The incumbent is responsible for the overall management and direction for the information security and disaster recovery functions.
IT Security Administrator Key Qualifications
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information Security or related field or equivalent experience; IT related Masters’ degree preferred.
- 10+ years of proven experience and demonstrated success in technology leadership with emphasis on information security, infrastructure services, portfolio management or business systems.
- Ten years of IT experience supporting a medium to large sized company with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Strong, management level oral and written communication skills with ability to understand technology sufficiently to clearly communicate the complexity in simple terms for key stakeholders.
- Relevant Security+, CISSP or equivalent, Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare or EMC technical certifications.
- Experience with multiple technologies, including Cisco, EMC, Microsoft, and VMWare.
- Experience in a healthcare IT environment is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple, complex technology projects and leading project teams.
Why work here?
- Take your career to the next level working in a state-of-the-art hospital. This is a premier healthcare system in Missouri which has been a trusted health care resource in the community for nearly 100 years.
- Enjoy living in a beautiful city with a low cost of living and a welcoming small town feel. Whether it’s education, entertainment, art, shopping, or employment, this is a regional destination.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org