Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources has a new direct hire FTE position for an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Administrator at a premier healthcare client near Charlotte, NC. We are specifically interested in candidates with at least four years of IAM experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
Identity and Access Management Administrator Primary Responsibilities
- In this role as the Identity and Access System Administrator, you will be responsible for the global provisioning of network and system access for users.
- Design and develop user roles, user attributes, and business rules for provisioning and de-provisioning employees, contractors, students, residents, Epic EMP/SER, system/service and vendor accounts.
- Develop and maintain custom automation and ensure procedures are defined, documented, and implemented for operational excellence across all systems.
- Serve as a data security resource for projects involving security, identity authentication, and access management.
Identity and Access Management Administrator Key Qualifications
- Must have a minimum four (4) years of Identity and Access Management related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the fundamental tools and concepts of Identity and Access Management.
- Experience with Active Directory Federation Services, Group Policy Objects and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol required.
- PowerShell experience required.
- Identity Management Institute Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM) certification desired.
- Prior experience in a healthcare environment desired.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification desired.
Why work here?
- Join a nationally recognized health care organization providing outstanding care and adding value to the communities of NC. This is a unique organization and home to a culture where people are proud to spend the majority of their careers helping contribute towards the mission.
- In addition to this culture unlike any other, you will enjoy a generous benefits package with many programs and services to help you grow personally and professionally.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com