Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is urgently seeking an HR Data Analyst (level III) for a 6+ month contract opportunity in the San Francisco Bay Area. After 6 months there is a possibility for a 6 month extension or conversion. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of specialized experience in HR data and reporting systems, including Workday HCM. As this job has a hybrid schedule requiring 2 days per week onsite, local candidates strongly preferred.
HR Data Analyst Main Responsibilities
- Under direction of the HRIS Manager, the HR Data Analyst III will operate in both a reporting and data analyst capacity.
- This role will design and develop reports, metrics and analysis to help drive key business decisions.
- The HR Data Analyst III will cultivate a data-driven decision-making culture by providing data visualization and presentation through data extraction, analysis, and standard/dashboard reporting.
- Partner with business leaders to identify opportunities for leveraging data analytics to help drive change.
- Design and develop ad-hoc reports, standard reports, and/or dashboards utilizing data across multiple platforms to provide meaningful and accurate insights.
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly standard reports and analytics timely and accurately to key stakeholders across the company.
- Extract and transform data from Workday and other systems as necessary, providing consolidated, accurate reporting and analysis.
HR Data Analyst Key Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of specialized experience in HR data and related technologies.
- Strong knowledge of HR reporting systems, including Workday HCM, Prism, Big Data Analytics, Peakon, Tableau, Visier and/or other standalone systems.
- Experience providing consultative support for executives and HR leaders, translating business requirements into analytical solutions, providing data for all levels of the organization.
- Basic SQL knowledge and experience using Business Intelligence platforms preferred.
- Advanced skills in situational analysis, research, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- BA or BS Degree in Business, Data Analytics, Statistics or related field.
- Relevant experience in a hospital/healthcare setting desired.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com