Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking certified Epic analyst talent for an Epic Resolute PB (Professional Billing) Claims Analyst opening near Tampa, FL. This is a direct hire FTE role at the System Analyst III level. Interested candidates should have current certification in Epic Resolute Professional Billing Claims.
Epic Resolute PB Analyst Duties
- In this role as the Epic Resolute Professional Billing Analyst III, you will join the hospital’s Revenue Cycle Systems IT team to provide technical expertise and application level support for Epic’s Resolute Professional Billing module, including, but not limited to:
- Performing complex system analysis, design, integration, testing, implementation, maintenance and planning of assigned applications and/or projects.
- Establishing working relationship with Revenue Cycle Operations, System Vendors, and end users, to provide attentive service that meets high quality standards and has a direct impact on their operational workflows.
- Using critical and analytical thinking to perform analysis and system configuration to support charging, billing, claims processing, clearing house EDI, electronic payment posting, reimbursement (EFT), electronic remittances (ERA), and follow-up.
Epic Resolute PB Analyst Qualifications
- Epic experience and certification(s):
- Experience: 5+ years Epic BUILD experience in provider department building. Epic Electronic Payment Posting experience preferred. Charge Router experience preferred. Epic HIM experience preferred.
- Certification(s): Epic certification in Epic Resolute Professional Billing Claims required. Charge Router certification preferred.
- Experience in Healthcare EDI, EFT, ERA, and AHCA submissions.
- Experience in hospital revenue cycle operations or other healthcare technology related field as an individual contributor.
- Knowledgeable in HIPAA 5010 Transaction Sets e.g. 837I, 837P, 837R, 835, 270/271, 276/277, 277CA, 278.
Why work here?
- Beginning with orientation, you will learn that this hospital is a very unique place to work. Their highly interactive service delivery program sets the stage for what working there is all about, and they foster an environment where staff provides the highest quality care with kindness and respect.
- Enjoy lovely weather year round and working at a medical center recognized as a leader in Florida and one of the best in the nation, working with a network of community and academic providers to be at the forefront of care delivery, care coordination, and population health management in the region.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org