Website HealthTECH Resources, Inc.
HealthTECH Resources is urgently seeking an Epic Hospital Billing Administration Analyst for a short-term, 100% remote contract role for a hospital system in AZ. If you are certified in the Epic HB Administration application with 5+ years of build and maintenance experience, we’d be interested in speaking with you more about this position.
About the Epic Hospital Billing Administration Analyst Opportunity
- You will be working at Analyst III level, assisting the Epic Resolute billing team with the completion of backfill workload as the team ramps up on existing and new project build.
- This is a very niche healthcare IT job — we are seeking a specific skill set within the Epic electronic health record (EHR) application suite. Consideration for interview will depend upon whether applicants have current Epic EHR certification(s).
- Start date: ASAP. For the right candidate, interviews will begin right away.
- Contract duration: 3-6 months, fully remote.
Epic Hospital Billing Administration Analyst Experience/Skills
- The most important qualifications, without which we cannot consider your application:
- Current (NVT 2018 or newer) Epic Hospital Billing Administrator Certification
- Minimum of 5 years experience building and maintaining Epic HB Administration application.
- Level of knowledge must be high with little to no assistance needed in the following areas:
- Charge Review, Account, Claim Edit Workqueues
- Epic System Quarterly Release
- Integrated Testing
- System Actions
- DNB Edits
- Smart Text Letters/Phrases
- Highly preferred knowledge:
- Charge Router Knowledge
- General Ledger Mapping
- Remittance Options/Remit Code Mapping
- Electronic Remittance Auto Load
Why work here?
- This is a premier healthcare organization transforming the lives of passionate professionals like you by offering opportunities for growth and providing you with the support you need to live well, be healthy, continue learning, develop skills, and grow professionally.
- They foster a collaborative and compassionate team ethos to create an atmosphere of excellence, respect, education, and leadership.
- As a potential new employee, you will see firsthand how physicians, nurses, medical and administrative staff treat you with respect and compassion every day.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org