Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources has a new direct hire FTE position for an Epic Cupid Analyst at a premier healthcare client in NC. This is a great opportunity to join a strong Epic team to work on the implementation, support & maintenance of Epic EHR software. Interested candidates should have current Epic Cupid and Epic Radiant certification and 3+ years’ Epic production support experience. Note: location is a placeholder for client confidentiality.
Epic Cupid Analyst Primary Responsibilities
- In this role as an Epic Clinical Applications Systems Analyst II, you will lead the build, rollout, and support of the Epic Cupid and Epic Radiant applications.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of application support, such as leading design and analysis, application configuration, testing, system documentation, and training.
- Function as second-level response for the applications by communicating with end users of the system to understand issues and implement solutions.
- Assist department management in use of applications to assist with maximizing department performance and management decision-making.
- Function as a liaison between IS, customer department and vendor(s).
Epic Cupid Analyst Key Qualifications
- Current Epic Cupid certification required.
- Current Epic Radiant certification required.
- 2 or more years hands-on production support experience in Epic Cupid and Epic Radiant – we need someone who is an expert with Cupid and Radiant workflows.
- Thorough understanding of the standard tools, workflow processes, and/or procedures and concepts used in the deployment and development of the Epic EHR applications.
- Proven track record of creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships and optimization of their EHR systems.
- Prior experience in full project cycle Epic work at a large healthcare facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare, Technology, or related field required.
Why work here?
- Join a nationally recognized health care organization providing outstanding care and adding value to the communities of NC. This is a unique organization and home to a culture where people are proud to spend the majority of their careers helping contribute towards the mission.
- In addition to this culture unlike any other, you will enjoy a generous benefits package with many programs and services to help you grow personally and professionally.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org