Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an eCW EHR Specialist (eClinicalWorks) with operational/workflow knowledge for a 3 to 5 month contract role onsite in the NYC area. Local candidates preferred.
eCW EHR Specialist Primary Duties
- In this role as an eCW EHR Specialist, your main responsibilities would revolve around evaluating current clinic processes, from front desk, to provider, to nurse/patient discharge, and making follow up appointments.
- You would then come up with the improvements needed, and provide elbow support to the end users to assist them in making the changes & ensuring users are following the best practices that were set after initial review.
eCW EHR Specialist Key Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience working as a client-facing EHR project lead in the healthcare IT industry with a proven track record of supporting EHR systems.
- EHR background must contain eClinicalWorks experience with demonstrable operational/workflow knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree required in informatics-related field, healthcare, human services, or business field. Master’s preferred in Health Informatics, Public Health, Human Services, or Business Administration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com