Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources has a new direct hire FTE position for a Desktop and Client Support Administrator at a premier healthcare client in NC. We are specifically interested in candidates with at least three years of IT Desktop Operations and Support experience, preferably in a healthcare environment. Note: location is a placeholder for client confidentiality.
Desktop and Client Support Administrator Primary Responsibilities
- In this role as the Desktop and Client Support Administrator, you will be responsible for providing reliable, effective, and efficient client side computing environments.
- Provide input to the current architecture, planning, and maintenance strategies of the enterprise desktop, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and mobile device environments.
- Perform desktop and laptop system image management and application packaging process deployments, and patch management to ensure efficient system delivery.
- Provide Tier 3 technical support to the Desktop and Client Services Technicians.
Desktop and Client Support Administrator Key Qualifications
- Must have a minimum three years of Information Technology experience in the following areas: Desktop Operations and Support, System Image Management, Application Deployment, Mobile Device Management.
- Five or more years IT support experience in a healthcare, multi-hospital system environment preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of application packaging required.
- SCCM management experience (not just use) required.
- PowersShell scripting highly desired.
- Network Technology Or Related Certification desired.
Why work here?
- Join a nationally recognized health care organization providing outstanding care and adding value to the communities of NC. This is a unique organization and home to a culture where people are proud to spend the majority of their careers helping contribute towards the mission.
- In addition to this culture unlike any other, you will enjoy a generous benefits package with many programs and services to help you grow personally and professionally.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com