Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources has a new opening for a direct-hire, onsite, FTE Coding and Compliance Manager at a healthcare organization in CA. Interested applicants should have three years HIM management experience in a large health care facility and five years inpatient coding experience.
Coding and Compliance Manager Primary Duties
- Provides management for the clinical coding, coding compliance, abstracting, documentation improvement programs and billing management.
- Works closely with Director, HIM management, physicians, business services, RAC coordinator and care management to carry out the strategic direction and goals and objectives for the coding, coding compliance and documentation improvement programs.
Coding and Compliance Manager Key Qualifications
- Required: Three years HIM management experience in a large health care facility and five years. inpatient coding experience.
- Required: Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) or ICD-10 AHIMA Certified Trainer.
- Preferred: Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org